Pastor: Joel Heron
Series: Everybody's Got a Story
EVERYONE’S GOT A STORY
TEXT: Exodus 25:8-9
Have the people of Israel build me a holy sanctuary so I can live among them. You must build this Tabernacle and its furnishings exactly according to the pattern I will show you.
- It’s IMPOSSIBLE for God to be made UNHOLY!
- God CANNOT sin!
God is never tempted to do wrong, and he never tempts anyone else. [James 1:13]
- It’s IMPOSSIBLE to be made HOLY without the SHEDDING of blood.
Then he said, “This blood confirms the covenant God has made with you.” And in the same way, he sprinkled blood on the Tabernacle and on everything used for worship. In fact, according to the law of Moses, nearly everything was purified with blood. For without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. [Heb 9:20-22, viz., Lev 17]
- The Tabernacle/Temple: lamb offered at brazen ALTAR.
- Everything SPRINKLED by blood: altar, laver, menorah, table of showbread, altar of incense, ark of the covenant.
- Without FAITH, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to PLEASE [Heb 11:6]
- What about your “TEMPLE”? Is it set APART to God?
- If it is not, what will you do about it?
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home3/axis/public_html/templates/axischurch/html/com_sermonspeaker/sermon/content.php on line 176